What are my coordinates? As a Kashmiri Pandit

What are my coordinates?
With due apologies to all the Indians and with all the courage at my command , I, A Kashmir Pandit, has been trying to figure out my nationality since 1990. Can somebody clarify to me as to Why I should consider myself an Indian? I , a Kashmiri Pandit , lived through all the hardships economic and emotional ; deprived of my religious places. I was never a burden on the Indian ex chequer because I never asked ( or was offered) any special favours; I studied on my own; did business on my own; rose to discharge highest responsibilities in India; if I was a beggar I was / am on my own ; If a millionaire , yet on my own.
Yet I was transformed in to a slum dweller overnight at the mercy of footpaths and crowded temples. Nobody , no political party, no justice yielding mechanism cared for me. Even the SC of India kicked me out of the domain of justice.
I survived, but I would have survived anywhere in the world on my own strengths and weaknesses. Then, how and what do I owe to India?
Presently I am being used for increasing TRP of TV channels; 30 years ago I was used as a Ram Bhakht for Ram temple movement. The God Ram is being rehabilitated, but I am being neglected even now.
Why did India write me , a Kashmiri Pandit, off? Should I have formed a terror organisation to become eligible for rehabilitation schemes , on tactful surrender?
I only know that I was born in Kashmir and my roots are there and so people address to me as a Kashmiri Pandit; but what are my coordinates w.r.t. India?
Can anybody explain? No sermonizing please No emotional speeches, but a simple answer that a layman like me can grasp.
Lalit k kaul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reason Why KP community Boycott J&K Assembly Elections: Lalit k kaul

Sri Ram Bhakts Desh Bhakts and Kashmiri Pandits: Lalit k kaul

"Terrorism" in Reasi Rajouri Doda Trikuta Nagar (Jammu City): Nehru's Blunders Modi's Rectifications: Lalit k kaul